- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Tires, near Kingwood, TxYour service was great and very timely.
Kingwood, TXGood job as always. Brought it in the morning got it back same day. Dirty injectors. Runs like new again.
General Services, near Kingwood, TexasQuick reasonably price and awesome people
Engine Maintenance, near Kingwood, TexasExcellent since the 80s as expected from Derrik and his skilled efficient team.
Car & Truck Care, near Kingwood, TXLove this shop! They have done great work on our Tahoe. They are quick and fair priced Thank you Kingwood Service Center
Tires, near Kingwood, TXKnowledgeable/reliable/trustworthy staff. Excellent communicators. Dependable and prompt service